Sunday, August 9, 2015

Haven't Posted In 2 MONTHS

I haven't posted in 2 MONTHS!!!!! I'm so mad at myself!!!!!!!!!

But, I do have some exciting to share!

I've created my own collaboration channel, called Seven Glittering Tweens. If you've ever heard of Seven Super Girls, you get where I'm going. An all-girl collaboration channel, under 16.

And guess what? Tuesday is open for audition! Just go take a look at the very first video and make your audition video. Post it on your youtube channel and comment that you did so, or email it to us. Details are in the video.

If you don't want to audition, check out our glittering tweens! We have Reese, AJ, Mikella, Faith, Kaye Alliyah, and Rylee. Please subscribe, comment, and like our videos! Sharing is also a big help, because it helps us grow.

Here's the link! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8yXkARSajrrZqubTSr7ISg

No comments:

Post a Comment