Thursday, April 30, 2015

Summer Eleven

Summer Eleven is one of my most FAVORITE movies of ALL time. Correction, it IS my favorite movie. Made in 2011, it's about 4 girls in a summer before 6th grade. They're nervous and have to deal with some things like homelessness, a brother away at war (though no war scenes are shown), a divorced mom with a new boyfriend, and a girl who yearns to follow her acting dreams. It's heart-wearming, and touching. I think it's GREAT for any sleepover or movie night. I actually plan on watching the movie with my bestie when she comes over. I love the movie and I give it a 9/10. The only reason it got one less a point is because I wanted a Summer Twelve!!!!!!!!!!! Summer Eleven is on Netflix and I'm pretty sure it's on Hulu, but I have Netflix so I dunno... I'm sure you can find the full movie on YouTube too, please check the movie out!!!! <3333

Here is the trailer to give you a sneak peak. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment