Monday, April 20, 2015

MAKEUP

Okay, sorry guys, I've just been struggling with topics to write about!!! ):

So basically, today's topic is MAKEUP. Some of you wear it. Some of you don't. In my opinion, it's all about what your parents let you wear, your school policy, and most important, what YOUR comfortable wearing.

I know lots of girls are really young and stress on blush and concealer and mascara...like what??!!! How old are you??!!!

I only wear some lip gloss or chapstick, and maybe a light lip tint. I use moisturizer and oil (not perfume). Sometimes I curl my eyelashes and bat them at myself in the mirror (yeah, I'm just awesome like that.) That's about it! I keep it simple. If I do ever wear eyeshadow at some fancy event, it's super natural colors, like brown and dark green.

Don't let anyone pressure you into wearing makeup. If you're not ready, you're not ready!

Lots of girls just wear makeup for boys. Tip: Don't do things like that for other people! Boys will like you if they like you. It's like putting a Lady Gaga mask on and shouting, "I'M LADY GAGA!" Everyone will think it's Lady Gaga, but won't know the person underneath. 

Miyah Adams gives advice for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade makeup. I like her ideas on what each grade should wear.



Please leave your makeup tips, ideas, and experiences in the comments BELOW!!! BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment