Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bronies

Okay, so for all the MLP lovers, this ones for you.

Have you ever heard of a brony? Yeah, I know, weird name, lol! A brony is just a boy who likes My Little Pony!

Some of you may have seen the article in the news when the little boy got banned from school for wearing a My Little Pony backpack. I see no problem with boys liking MLP! It doesn't mean they're gay. They're just different, and that's ok!

I mean, the person who created MLP did not STATE that MLP is only for GIRLS. No one ever said that.

I mean, why can girls like Avengers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but boys can't like My Little Pony? I see NO problem at ALL! If a girl came to school with an Avengers backpack, would she get banned? NO!

That's all for now. Bye-bye! :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment