Saturday, February 28, 2015

Animal Jam Newspaper?!???!?!?!

Okay, WHY do I bother to read the AJ newsletter? There is literally nothing new for nonmembers anymore. Diamond Animals: Members. All Pets Except Hamsters: Members. Most Adventures: Members. Most Den Items: Members. Most Clothing Items (the COOL ones, not the goofy glasses stuff): Members. Most Dens: Yeah, You Guessed It, MEMBERS!!!

I don't play AJ much because of this. I don't know if they're trying to make people become members, but it's not working for me! 

If you want to add me, I am iamwayCUTE109. Don't judge the username, I was really little when I made it!!!! -..-

Anyway, as I said, I'm not on frequently, so a quicker way for me to add you back is to message me through my blog! I check me email all the time so don't worry. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment