Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Confusing Math

Okay, math can be good in some ways. Without it we couldn't buy things (we might've used the bartering/trading system instead). But sometimes they make it WAY too confusing! Why is school trying to make our brain noodles tie in knots?!
Look at a question I had on my test today.

3 more than 2 times the number of minutes, m?

  Like........WHAT IS THAT????!!!!!! First off, why are they using letters for numbers? I find no reason.......
   And they're just twisting around the words, but they're plainly saying, "3 x 2 x m." It would be so much easier if they could just make 'm' what ever number 'm' was meant to be!

Even this POST about the MATH I did TODAY is getting me so CONFUSED I'm getting CRABBY. Okay..............................I need to calm down.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment