Friday, September 26, 2014

AUTUMN!!!

Guess what, it is autumn! AKA fall! Before I get into today's post, I would like to say something. I had an idea a couple of days ago. I was thinking of taking a picture in fall, winter, spring, and then summer! Then I will lay them side by side. I think it will look pretty cool. Or maybe, not include myself in the picture, but take a picture of a certain place or tree! I need to choose between me, the place, or the tree. Aah, hard decisions.

Anyway, today I was going to blog about fun things to do in fall! Here we gooo:

1. Go pick some apples or pumpkins! Yummy!
2. Everyone knows you have to jump in leaves in the falls. Heap up a big pile and dive!
3. Fall is the time to get outside more. Winter is coming, and it'll be super cold out. 
4. We all like shopping, so go fall shopping! Socks, sweaters, and sneakers! 
5. Get some fall decor for your room, like red, yellow, brown, and orange fake or real leaves. You can also get some colors like brown, burgundy, and other autumn colors.
6. Call up your friends for a fun day at the park. Trees always look beautiful in fall!
7. For all birthday's in fall (including mines), happy birthday!

Hope you enjoyed my list, talk to ya later! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment