Monday, June 2, 2014

All About Me (Me, LITERALLY ME!)

Make an All About Me folder (not poster). Each month do a paper on fave color, fave snack, etc. Put it in the folder. The next month, write another paper, and then look back at the paper you write the month before? Is everything the same? What's different? A great way to see how you change!


So this is all about me, what I like to do and stuff. Enjoy!

Favorite Color: Hot Pink and Light Blue

Favorite Snack: Chips, cotton candy, and Mentos Chewy Mints

Favorite Nut: Walnuts, salted pistachios, and chestnuts

Favorite Fruit: Apples, oranges, grapes

Favorite Food: Chinese food, pizza, fries, my mom's homemade food! ;)

I like to use the computer, go outside, go shopping, and blog!

Best Friends: Nicolette, Mackenzie, Janiyah

Fave websites: Oh my gosh I have SO many!!! Fairygodmotheracademy.com, discoverygirls.com, club.chicacircle.com, and those are just a COUPLE!!!

Fave Movies: Epic, Frozen, Mirror Mirror

Favorite Singer: DEFINITELY China Anne McClain, Olivia Holt would be 2nd.

Favorite Song: Go, Carry On, Rise, Just Do You, and Golden






No comments:

Post a Comment