Monday, June 9, 2014

A Looooooooooooooong Car Trip

I've posted this for my friend, who had originally given me the idea. :) 
She was on a long car trip, and was pretty uncomfortable. This gave me the idea. I have a packing list for an amusement park, but this is for a long car trip.

Packing List!

1. A small pillow, in case your back hurts or you want to rest your head
2. Things to do!!!!!!! A puzzle, video game, book, etc. You don't want to be dying of boredom.
3. Music. If you like to listen to some tunes while your sitting around, bring a music player or MP3, if you have one. If you don't, you can use the car's radio! Just bring or buy some CDs you like.
4. If your bringing animals, try to get a cage for them.
5. Play games with other people in the car, such as road trip scavenger hunt. 

Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment