Don't you just despise those boring, rainy days after school, when there's nothing to do?
(Well, we can't despise those days. It's when the plants get water!)
Anyway, here are some things to do on a rainy day.
1. Read a book. Some girls don't read much, so rainy days can help you butt in your reading time.
2. Watch TV or Netflix. There's almost always something to watch!
3. Make yourself a snack. Spruce up an old recipie or create an original! Have a snack-making contest with a sibling or friend. See who can make the best looking (and tasting) snack!
4. Get onto the internet. Go on your favorite website. Have no ideas? Type in something like, "interesting things to do with paper." Who knows what you might find?! Just remember the rules of the web.
5. Create a Hawaiian mood. Make a smoothie with fruits, grab some shorts and a tank top, shades and a flower necklace, and have a lei inside your house! Hula, hula!
6. Who says when it rains you can't play outside? Go to the park, front lawn, or backyard and enjoy the rain! Splash in puddles, get a little wet, and make some mud pies! Get creative!
So, what do you do on a rainy day?