Sugar. It's irresistible. We eat it all the time. Candy, pastries...its even in ketchup. Believe it or not, sugar is a drug. The best-selling drug in the world. You know why it's a drug? It's addictive. Research, you'll see I'm correct.
Though it's OK to eat sugar sometimes, many people eat it a lot, therefore it causes diabetes. You can get diabetes young and old. That's why it's best to consume natural sugar. It will satisfy your sweet tooth. Here are some more ways to do that:
1. Eat fruits. That has sugar, but it's natural. (Don't eat too much of it! A bowl of fruits a day is enough)
2. When your sweet tooth kicks in, eat food. When your craving for sugar, your body is missing some nutrients, whether its iron or just food!
3. Maybe your tired of fruits. Eat nuts. Some nuts, like almonds, have a slightly sweet taste.
4. Eat raisins. (I don't like raisins, but some people do. Fun Fact: Raisins are just dried grapes!)
5. Try to ignore it by getting busy. Dancing, playing outside, etc. Get active!
Hope this helps! :)