Have a diary? Want a diary? Here are basic guidelines of what to do and what to not do.
1. Don't write in your diary if your angry. You might write something you'll regret later.
2. Don't write hurtful words about other people. If they find it, you could hurt their feelings.
3. Don't put it in a easy-to-find place. Put it somewhere where only you can find it.
4. Don't stress yourself out about writing in this thing every day. No biggie! Just make sure you have your diary catch up on the interesting stuff that happened. If you don't want to, that's fine.
4. Do write down what happened in your days. It'll be fun to look back at it later and laugh! Write the silly stuff, the bad stuff, and the happy stuff.
5. Tip: You can write to your favorite Disney character, or whoever you want! You could put, Dear Tinker Bell, or whoever. But if you don't want to, you can just leave it as, Dear Diary, or don't write any dears at all!
6. Do write in your diary somewhere isolated. But not for too long, or someone will start getting suspicious.
Do's and Don'ts! Don'ts and Do's! Hope this helps, you, you, YOU!