What You'll Need:
1. 7 craft sticks
2. 4 rubber bands
3. Bottle cap or tiny paper cup (you can find these at coffee shops)
4. Hot glue (maybe a hot glue gun) or double-sided sticky tape
5. Mini-marshmallows or other soft, small items.
What To Do:
1. Stack five sticks together and wrap a rubber band around each end
2.Take the remaining two sticks and wrap a rubber band around only one end. (Make sure this rubber band wrap is very, VERY tight).
3. Slide the first bundle of five sticks in between the two bundles to make your catapult hold together. It's almost like the two sticks are eating the five sticks! (This is why the two sticks had to be wrapped tightly together at one end).
4. Criss cross a rubber band where the two bundles meet to hold your catapult together.
5. Glue or stick the bottle cap or tiny paper cup to the top stick.
6. Place a mini-marshmallow or whatever other object into the bottle cap or tiny paper cup. Hold down the top stick, release, and watch the object soar through the air!