Monday, February 3, 2014

THE BEST CRAFT EVER!

Hello all my girls!
I have a wonderful craft for you guys to do! (Drum roll please! What? The drum roll people quit?! And after all I've done for them, they leave me like this! Aargh! I'll do my OWN drum roll, thank you very much) Dumdumdumdum....here it is!

You will need these materials:
1. Glow stick(s)
2. A jar
5. Scissors
6. Glitter

This is how you do it:
1. Get a jar and a glow stick
2. Cut open the glow stick
3. Empty all the glow stuff that's inside the glow stick into the jar
4. Sprinkle glitter into the jar
5. Close and shake
6. Turn the lights off and ENJOY!!!!!

I don't recommend keeping this inside your room when you sleep, otherwise you'll be staring at it all night! Anyway, I hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment