More great tips for FP.com.
How to De-Stress:
- Exercise! Playing a sport, having a dance session in your living room, or even walking are great ways to de-stress.
- Read! Dive into a good book, it’ll keep your mind on the story and off your stress!
- Create! Try cooking, knitting, making music, writing a story, painting… anything to get your creativity flowing! It’ll give you something fun to focus on.
- Talk it out! It’s easier to figure out problem if you talk about them! Tell your family and friends about what you’re stressed about and why, or even write it down in a letter or diary.
- The best thing about these de-stressing activities? They’ll actually help you with your school stuff later because you’ll feel better, be refreshed and refocused. Cool, right?