Friday, February 28, 2014

Being Sick

Who likes to be sick? Not me! Some tips for FP.com:




1. If you’re wondering what you should drink, I like Gatorade and Sprite/Sierra Mist. Gatorade keeps you hydrated and it make you feel better. Sprite/Sierra Mist makes your throat feel better.


2. Do you have to take a nasty medicine instead of pills (my doctor said that liquid works faster than pills so he gave me a prescription for the liquid Tamiflu, bummer). If you really don’t want to take it, have somebody to count down from ten and when they get to zero, take the medicine. I know it sounds weird, but it works for me.


3. Rest a lot. I have claimed our small couch for me when I’m sick. If you have the flu it’s really important to rest.


4. Have ways to entertain yourself. I read, play on my laptop or tablet, watch T.V., and listen to music. You don’t want to be bored while sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment