O.K., I must admit, this part of school is hard for all of us, including myself. And this blistering cold weather definitely doesn't help. Here are some tips you might already use.
1. Set out your clothes the day before school. So it works like this. You go to school. That night, set out your school clothes for in the morning. (Some girl's mom's do this for them). Do the same thing the next day, and then it keeps going.
2. Get an alarm clock. Set the time for about at least an hour to half an hour earlier than school time. That way, you wouldn't have to rush. You could stay in bed a bit longer, shuffle out, put on your clothes, eat breakfast, warm up, and chill before you head out.
3. Shower the night before. That way, when you wake up, you can head out without having to shower that morning. I don't think you want to go to school smelling like a rotten banana!
4. Go to bed early. This may be REALLY hard for some girls, but if your a night person and not a morning person, which do you want to do? Go to bed late, and the next morning, jump out bed to shock your nerve cells as you hurriedly get dressed 'cause your late, or go to bed early and wake up early so you can relax a little? Hmm? You know what they say, early bird gets the worm (you might think, well what possibilities are at school? Well, they might serve pizza for the early comers. You never know). Another saying is, going to bed early makes a girl healthy, wealthy, and wise, or something like that...
5. Don't be lazy! Get outta bed sleepy head! You shouldn't hafta let your mama come wake you up! Up, up, UUUUUUUUUP!