Wednesday, January 29, 2014

School Stuff: Getting Homework DONE

Jolly ho everyone! Today I'm going to talk about homework. Don't think, Oh my god, don't I get enough homework already? You don't hafta rub it in. No, don't think that. I'm not talking about 1,000 divided by 3 homework. I mean getting it done. I know a LOT of you girls have trouble getting homework done. Well here's some easy and simple steps to follow.

First off, instead of coming right home and watching TV, you should hit the books. I know you all get homework (more for some people, less for others), so sit at a desk or a table, and do it. In my opinion, it's better to just get that out of the way, instead of after dinner you hear your mother said, "Julianaaaaa! Do your homework!" Your mother will even be proud to see you got it done on your own.
Second off, don't hide homework. If you hafta do it, just do it! And anyway, if you hide your homework, it'll just be found by some sibling, brought to your parents, and you'll be taken to the place you do not enjoy going to.
Third, try to enjoy homework. You must be thinking, what the heck is she talking about? Ask your teacher if there are some fun songs to go with math problems. Or, research it on the computer! I have this thing in my school called Grammar Jammer, where these animation people sing fun songs about LA (language arts people, not Los Angeles). You might punch into the search engine something like, Math Rap. I guarantee something will come up. I mean like, it's the year of 2013...oh, wait no. It's 2014! TOTALLY UPGRADED HERE! The computer has a lot of useful info on there!
Enjoy the tips! Recommend them to a friend! (And recommend my blog too. Hey you were gonna recommend my blog, right?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment