Thursday, November 14, 2013

Swimming

Do you like swimming? I do. I think it's fun, and keeps you fit. Some people do yoga in the water. Some people walk around the sides of the pool a lot of times to exercise. When they do that, the water sort of pushes them back, so they have to push forward, using energy. That's a form of exercise. I go to the YMCA pool to swim. In fact, that's where I came from just now! People usually go swimming in the summer, but you can go anytime of the year, if you use an indoor pool. To me, swimming isn't that hard. When I had just started, I said, "I don't really like swimming that much," to my mother. But I kept doing it, and once I practiced holding my breath and paddling, I loved it! If you've never tried swimming before, you should start. Even if you don't enjoy it that much, at least you experienced it! :) :) :) :)

To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
                                                                                                  -Alan Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment